We are here to help you resolve your soft-tissue injuries and improve your sports performance!
Our Clinical Philosophy
At our clinic, we believe that any treatment protocol must address the body at many levels. We strongly believe in using an integrated approach to your health care. We combine essential aspects of numerous disciplines to provide a comprehensive, multi-factorial approach to your treatment protocols.
For example, most patients are aware that Chiropractors improve bio-mechanical and neurological function by adjusting the spine. However, patients are often unaware that Chiropractors view health care from a greater perspective that includes exercise, diet, and life-style changes.
Patients who do not exercise appropriately in conjunction with their Chiropractic adjustments will find that the adjustment gives them temporary relief by restoring their biomechanical and neurological function. However, the adjustment will not hold without regular exercise. This is because the body adopts muscle patterns that are based on existing physical activity.
An adjustment establishes a new optimal pattern for the spine, and the muscles that hold the spine in position. Appropriate exercises act to ensure the muscles change their existing patterns to better maintain the optimal pattern set by the adjustment.
At the same time, a patient who exercises, and has not addressed adhesion formation that has built up due to repetitive motion may see only minimal results. This why we treat not only the osseous structures (bones), but also address soft-tissue restrictions by breaking up those adhesions. These soft-tissues include: muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves and circulation.
Diet is also an important issue; poor dietary habits will always impair healing. This is common sense. The body cannot effectively repair itself if the fundamental building blocks of essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals are not present.
- Resolve your condition. Our primary treatment objective is to resolve whatever condition you are dealing with. We are not interested in seeing you for the same condition over and over again. Our success rate is over 90% at resolving soft-tissue conditions.
- Provide you with a rehabilitative strategy so your condition does not return. Every patient who is treated at our clinic is given appropriate rehabilitative exercises. These exercises include exercises for the four cornerstones of rehabilitation: flexibility, strength, cardiovascular and balance.
- We want you to understand why we applied the treatment protocols that we used. We like to explain our treatment protocols to our patients so they are comfortable with each procedure and understand the logic behind each treatment procedure.
- We are always working to improve the services that we provide. We are constantly teaching or taking courses to further our knowledge to ensure we provide you with the best service possible.
- Tell us how we are doing! We work very hard at surpassing the treatment objectives for which you came to our clinic. To do this, we need your feedback. Certainly we want to know if you are happy with the treatment protocols, but even more importantly, we want to know if we are not meeting your objectives. We will always do our best meet those objectives.